Tenant List

Computer Science

Description: Graduate instruction and research in computer science began in 1969 at the University of Oklahoma with the creation of a unit called Information and Computing Sciences. This unit was under the direct supervision of the Provost until 1972, when it became part of the College of Engineering. An undergraduate program in computer science was added in 1976, and computer science became an integral part of the School of Electrical Engineering, which was later renamed as the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
Building: Stephenson Research and Technology Center
Room: 1050
Phone: 405-325-3888
Fax: 405-325-3442
Website: http://www.ou.edu/content/coe/cs.html

<< Back to list